Healthcare that goes above and beyond.
East Cooper General Surgery believes that two-way communication and patient relationships are a partnership that spans a lifetime and is the key to good health. We strive to provide patient-centered healthcare and invite our patients and their families to be a part of the care team, as equal members in the decision-making and treatment process.
Our highly trained, board-certified surgeon and support team are here to provide patients and their families with information on all their options, and are more than happy to offer a second opinion for patients who have been told that they need surgery.
Our goal always is to help patients have the best possible surgical experience, along with the best possible outcome.
We look forward to working with you and your family to help you maintain good health. You also can count on us to be there should you or a loved one ever become ill, injured or have concerns about a health issue.
What you can expect as our patient:
- We foster an environment of courtesy and respect every day.
- Every patient, one at a time, deserves the right to be individually cared for.
- We’ll be considerate of your time. We will attempt to see each patient as close to their scheduled appointment as possible.
- We welcome our patients input and encourage our patients to tell us how we are doing.
- Our team of healthcare professionals is committed to doing our job in a manner that least inconveniences our patients.
- We practice patient-centric medicine at our practice.
- Everything we do is intended to benefit you, our patient.
- Our goal is to exceed your expectations.